Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whew!

The second semester is in the books and I couldn't be happier. Looks like I got mostly Bs with a few As. all things considered, it couldn't have turned out better.

My wife did a really nice thing for me this past weekend. She used some of her Marriott points and got me a suite so I could study without any distractions. I think it helped and I really do appreciate her giving me all that time to myself. Thanks a lot.

My classmates are out now celebrating and drinking. I am at home having ice cream with my son and celebrating the fact we both had a good day. Yep, a good day.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Congrats! I can't wait to be done with classes in a few more weeks. I think your celebration is wonderful. I don't drink, so the things I do to celebrate are always pretty low-key, too. That's just how I roll, and there's nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. :)

Congratulations again. :)