Thursday, May 28, 2009

Great vacation. Too short, too expensive. But fun!

Got back from Sedona yesterday. My wife made arrangements at what turned out to be a really nice place. I'll post some photos soon. On Memorial day I spent the day with Vince Vaughn. What I mean is that he sat at the table next to us for breakfast and lunch and we even spent some time together in the steam room. Like 2 minutes. Anyway, I am not one to follow celebrities and such but I do like Mr. Vaughn's work and feel I can relate to the characters he plays. Very unpretentious. My wife and I went on a long hike, ate some great, expensive food, drank $15 margaritas with prickly pear in them and layed by the pool and got massages. Oh, and I spent a lot of time in the steam room trying to heal my back that I injured playing hockey last week. I have been injured severely on more than one occasion playing hockey, but I keep coming back for more...hit in the throat with a stick, two concussions, re-dislocated shoulder, separated ribs, and numerous contusions. It goes to show you that one doesn't really have to be too bright to get into PA school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how often do yo have vacations? and how long do they usually last?

-p- said...

3 weeks PTO plus 1 week paid CME.