Saturday, December 13, 2008

A typical school day

Up at 6
Maybe get my son ready for day care, maybe my wife does.
Drop off son at day care.
At school by 7:45
Get big cup of coffee
Classes start at 8
Depending on the day one or two classes take me up to lunch.
Go to the computer lab and print out PPs.
Have some lunch at the entirely unhealthy and comparatively expensive cafeteria
Study, either for the class I will be going to at 1 or the class I just came from.
get a diet Pepsi Max - it has some extra peppy ingredients
One more class 1 to 3:30
Study, alone or with others for an hour
complete any assignments, quizzes, etc that need to be done
pick up son from day care
drive home
listen to wife complain about crappy job/co-workers
play with son
study a little
eat dinner with family
play with son
study from 8 to 10 or 11
go to bed at 11
fall asleep at midnight or so

I had seven classes this semester and 6 were really tough. I ended up with 2 B's and 5 A's and no one is more surprised, relieved, and proud than I am. Now I get to relax, exercise, play with my son and read for fun.

3 comments:

Morning Rounds said...

Good blog so far... keep it up!

- A Fellow PA Student

-p- said...

Thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog. I am researching a career as a PA. Thanks for documenting your journey.