Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NEXT!

I have officially graduated! I actually graduated 2 weeks ago but I have been busy with family and and studying. Interestingly, graduating felt very anti-climactic. Maybe it's because I have so many other things to accomplish in order to practice? It was a bit sad for me to realize that I will never see some of my classmates again. We spent so much time together and shared so many unique and trying times that I feel there will always be a bond between us.

Last week I went to a review course for my certification exam. We were in "class' 13 hours a day and had a 2 hour test each evening. It was exhausting but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Tomorrow I have a 2nd interview with a family practice group - more about that later. I take the PANCE next week. I think I should pass based on my tests at the review session but I am studying a bit more between now and then just to shore up weak spots. Wish me luck and put some good vibes out there for me the morning of the 9th.

2 comments:

Morning-Rounds said...

Good luck! I took the PANCE a couple weeks ago. I know what you mean about graduation feeling anti-climactic. You are right, there are other things that need to be in place. Graduating is awesome, don't get me wrong. But now you have to pass the PANCE, get your license, and get a job. The "hard" part is over, but you still have a bunch to do. That is exactly how I have felt these last couple of weeks. Anyway, congrats man. Keep us posted on what you get for a job and how you did on the PANCE.

Phillysfinest said...

Good luck bro, we're rooting for you!