Thursday, September 1, 2011

Got me an iPad!

My lovely wife got me an iPad for our anniversary. Pretty cool, huh? For what I do now, I really don't need much else. I just need to figure out. How to get my Microsoft documents on here so I can edit them and email the out. By the way I got her a necklace from me & ro. My son is doing well and looking to wrap up his second week of kindergarten.

Work is going fine. Recently I saw an amputated distal index finger, a bunch of lacerations, a fractured great toe, a completely torn ankle, a couple hot water burns to the eye, a few dental injuries, and some miscellaneous fractures. This is on top of the multiple rotator cuff strains and tears, carpel tunnel, and a ton of low back injuries. Just a reminder...never twist and lift, never reach out and stoop while pulling or lifting heavy weights and use your knees!

1 comment:

Morning-Rounds said...

Good advice. Glad to hear things are going well!