Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ads, and What do you want to know?

I've added advertisements to my blog to try to make some spare cash. I realize it isn't in the best taste to do so, but figure if I can make any money to supplement my school loans and my life a little easier then it's worth it. If tou have an opinion one way or the other let me know. And please feel free to click on the ads to help me out if you wish. That wasn't in good taste either but hey, I am a student and am exempt from rules of decorum outside of the clinical setting.

If you have any questions about PA school, clinicals or medical equipment for school please let me know. If you'd like my perspective on an issue I'd be happy to oblige. If there is something you had hoped to get from this blog but haven't let know. Maybe I'll ignore it or get all passive-aggressive on you. Maybe I'll do something about it. Mostly I want to do this in worthwhile way - I really don't feel the need for futility in my life. Thanks.

4 comments:

blonderenzi said...

Where are you attending PA school? I plan to apply to MCP for their Master's in PA studies.

-p- said...

Until I graduate I want to maintain some anonymity. Once I graduate I'll reveal more of my identity.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for taking the time to do this site!! Please keep writing!! This is the perfect forum and I really appreciate all of the helpful info--sometimes, I feel like I'm looking at someone's diary...thanks for the sneak peak! :)

Anonymous said...

Just saw this and I must tell you how much I appreciate it!