Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pharm test went well

I was the first to finish - 20 minutes for 50 questions and I got a 92%. Yeah I was surprised too. This wasn't an easy test and some people barely passed. I just knew the answers to almost everything right away. That was a nice feeling for sure. I got up at 5 this morning and was at school by 6 so I could go over things one more time after studying for a few hours last night. I used the same study method for clinical medicine and got the class high score of 94% on that test. My grades are such now that I'd really have to hose things up to lose a B in any of my classes and A's are in reach for all of my classes except Pharm. I had a grin on my face all day today that several people comented on - I just felt great knowing that in less than 3 weeks this didactis year and its hassels will be history. You know when I first started school I wasn't sure if I could do it and now I am all but done with what is in my mind the hardest part of it. Still nervous but looking forward to starting clinicals in September.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey just wanted to say hi! im on my way of becoming a CRNA and i have looked at being a PA for a long time b4 i made my decision of following this this path congrants on being almost finished and .. Good luck...